Sunday, January 31, 2010

for those who try to follow, sorry i left you...

I’m the worst, haven’t updated in 2 weeks! my apologies, it’s been very busy and orders are coming in. I am so thankful and uber grateful! Getting my valentine’s day offerings together was my main focus this past week. My kuya helped me with a little photo shoot, here’s the album on facebook:

if you like what you see, please get your order in early!

Samples are still being distributed and I’ve been delivering orders to a variety of events in Brooklyn and the city. The past 2 weeks have consisted of a ton baking and running around. Pagod na pagod = I was really tired and took my 1st day off to rest yesterday. My biggest order yet was this past Friday for 3 dozen assorted filled and candy topped cupcakes, you know “CRUMBS”-esque but mine were not as monstrous and were tastier J but that’s only my opinion of course. It was so fun coming up with crazy cupcake concoctions, I was like a little kid drowning in candy.
This week, I’m working on getting my website together and am chatting with some developers to get things moving. My baby budget will dictate how sophisticated the site will be but I also don’t want it to look amateur. 

I’m still a bit astounded at how quickly things are moving and I’m grateful every single day to be doing something I absolutely love! I’ve visited a ton of friends in corporate offices and it wasn’t too long ago that I was behind a desk for most of my day. I can’t say I won’t ever return to that but not right now as this dream of mine is taking all my focus, energy and drive. I get to be as creative as I like and my objective is solely to create treats that will make their recipient smile. I absolutely love customizing and personalizing my goodies and it’s a joy working with my customers on their custom treats. I’ve been getting a ton of suggestions and ideas for new treats, please keep em’ coming!

stay warm,
- e