Sunday, January 17, 2010

lucky 13

it’s 13 days into building my lil’ business and I’m very busy baking in Brooklyn. The best thing about it all is that it’s been very cold outside but in my house, it’s always warm, cozy and smelling like cookies! Very sweet.
I’ve been running around nyc, reaching out to my corporate and creative friends and giving them samples of simply eelicious treats. This past week, simply eelicious was sampled at bravo, hipcricket (mobile marketing), mtv, martha stewart’s and univision (salamat  = thank you to all). This new week, more of the same.
Two big things took place this last week, firstly simply eelicious’ logo was born! (above) a very big thank you to my kuya AND simply eelicious is now on facebook – www.facebook.com/simplyeelicious
Check out the menu of offerings.
Simply eelicious will be trucking ahead, working on a love for haiti good-ee and getting in gear for valentine’s day J

Happy MLK day and have a great week!

mahal = love
- e